Gene Rodenberry wasn’t LDS, but if he was Star Trek might have been a whole of a lot different.
10. Klingons not allowed to hold the Priesthood.
9. Federation presided over by First Quorum of Romulons.
8. When faced with a difficult decision, McCoy would say, ‘Dammit Jim, I’m a doctor not a High Councilor!’
7. Kirk would have to confess to his Bishop after holding a tribble.
6. No beaming up allowed on the Sabbath.
5. Chekov would get all the lines about Joseph Smith just so we could hear him say ‘First Wision’.
4. Instead of ‘Stun’ the crew would set their phasers on ‘Peace Be Still’.
3. Kirk and Scotty almost come to blows when Scotty replaces dilithium crystals in warp drive with the Urim and Thummim.
2. President of the Church is sustained as Prophet, Seer and Revelator and the only person on earth authorized to use a cloaking device.
1. Bishop Spock would conduct Temple Recommend interviews using the Vulcan Mind-Meld.
H/T to Michael Bingham for this great list!